Saturday 2 February 2013

Welcome Back!

I am very excited to meet all the wonderful children who will be in Room 15 for 2013. During the last week I have been setting up the classroom, working with the other teachers and getting things ready for your arrival on Monday.

Some of you may remember me from 2011 when I taught at St Clair but some of you may not. During 2012 I travelled around Europe and had an amazing time. The experience was life-changing for me and I have learnt many things I plan on sharing with you. Since I have been away for a year I am relying on all of you to bring me up to speed with the happenings at our school.

2013 is going to be an exciting year filled with many wonderful opportunities for you in the senior school.

I look forward to meeting you all and learning with you on Monday.

Ms Kerr

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Ms Kerr! Have an awesome year of learning Room 15!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy teaching room 15 machines






    brylie

    ReplyDelete