Thursday 28 February 2013

Best Friend


This story was written by Judd. It was conferenced at conferencing time but has not been fixed up since then. Please leave any comments about what you have enjoyed or think could be improved on.

When I was two I met my best friend called Oliver.
We met when we where having walk a on the beach  with our mums.Our mums are best friends.
Oliver and I are a lot like because we have skylanders and both off us have our own TV.  
We don’t see each other much because they all ways have stuff on.
so I am going to have a sleep over and we are going to join on Minecraft. 


By judd.

4 comments:

  1. Judd I liked your story but there was a mistake when you said we where having walk a on the beach. I really thought your story was great and intresting but you didn't describe your words so it didn't paint a picture in my head.

    From Jemma Room 15

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It would have been an amazing story,if you didnt make any mistakes.

      Delete
  2. i like your story next time you could maby re read it to make shore there are no mistakes :-)


    from:Brylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilike the story you have made up and the picture at the end.

    ReplyDelete