Thursday 28 February 2013

My Heart Was Pounding...

This story was written by Kayla. It has been conferenced by the teacher at conferencing time but not fixed up since then. Please leave any feedback about what you like or think I can improve. 

My heart was pounding, I was gasping for breath… Suddenly something that seemed like a lighting bolt flew past me I didn’t know what it was then it turned and looked at me. I asked, “Where are you going”? She announced, “To get the last candy pop down the road” “What”? I shouted, “I’m going there too”! We both looked at each other in anger soon we were sprinting down the road, 10 minutes later we made it. We both gasped… The candy pop was gone! Soon I looked at her “I remember you now, you’re my old next door neighbour”! I gasped “Yes I am” she said back. We talked and talked until it was time to go home “Bye” I mentioned. “Bye” she answered back. We both went down a sperate road and we met the next day to play.

5 comments:

  1. You used lovely describing words but I don't excactly who she is and separate is spelt wrong but it was amazing and painted a picture in my head.

    Jemma Room 15

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your story kayla it was really good but next time you should read through your story so you don't have any mastakes

    From Shanaye Room 15

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing I love the story I would think you were in year 11 its great by the way im from orchard junior school check out are blog thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. This writing has such a great opening sentence, it's starts the story off so intensely.
    Mrs Sutton-Reid (Albert Pye Primary, UK)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great story well done

    ReplyDelete