Thursday 28 February 2013

Alex


This story was written by Henry. This has not been fixed up by the teacher only conferenced at conferencing time. Please leave any feedback about what you like about the story or things I could work on.
                     Alex!!!
 Last year Alex and I met by playing in the sand pit everyday until I asked him “can you help me with my giant hole” and Alex shouted yes! Soon we stated the giant hole and then I remembered we were in the same class. Suddenly the bell rang so we talked about Minecraft walking back to class .Minecraft is a world out of blocks. We need each other to talk about Minecraft and to build cars out of sand for fun. We also need each other for building houses on Minecraft by him I got an idea to have a crossbow war on Minecraft He is important  so he can tell me updates ,how to get stuff and how to build stuff on  minecraft He is also important So I have a friend when I am older. Alex looks really cool. He has hair brown hair and likes to be called mini man because he thinks it sounds cool I feel really relaxed when we play together.




2 comments:

  1. you made some mistakes maybe you should re read next time.
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lIKE MINECRAFT and good writing henry

    ReplyDelete