Wednesday 22 May 2013

MY TRIP - By Brylie

This published version is the sole work of Brylie Room 15.

 Raining and cold I was wondering what it would be like in Australia. We arrived at the airport.

Nice and sunny it was so hot I stripped down into a singlet and shorts. Standing still I had ants crawling up my legs. As we walked over to Nana’s car I could see a whole heap of black things crawling over the car.
As I got closer I realised that they were ants.

There must have been over one thousand of them! I asked Nana how they got there. She said they were on her car yesterday morning. She also said she thinks it was from where she parked her car at the hotel.

By the end of the week we had killed them with fly spray.

 Bye bye Australia

3 comments:

  1. What other creepy crawlies did you see over there?? I don't like Cockroaches' especially the ones that fly!!

    JL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! There would've been heaps of ants! Is that all you did in Australia.

    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW great story Brylie were the ants just on you legs and your nana's car?



    Shanaye

    ReplyDelete