Sunday 26 May 2013

My Dad's Birthday - By Brooklyn

This story is the sole work of Brooklyn, Room 15.
 
My Dad’s Birthday.

On May the 3rd it was my dad’s birthday. Me my brother Caiden and my mum and my dad we all went to the Lone Star for lunch. The day before his birthday, he booked in for a table and the time which was 1.30. When it reached his birthday I was so excited I had breakfast and then my mum came home from work at lunch time.

So we had a little play until it was time to go to the Lone Star. We went in the car and drove there bump, bump, bump goes the car on the bumpy road finally we got there “yah, but its so cold” I said. We went to the counter and my dad said “hi I booked in for a table yesterday” and the lady Sarah said “yes your table is over by the window” so we went and sat down and waited for the lady too come around and take our orders.

I got some chips with some deputy dog’s which are hot dogs but that’s just what they have called it and Caiden got the same as me, My mum got a very small Mexican pizza but my dad got some steak and rice.
 When we all finished our lunch meal the lady came around said “ would you like some dessert now?” and we said “yes please” My dad got a cake because it is his birthday “yum, yum” he said with a smile.
We finished our food and we went to the counter to pay and we got a surprise cause the food cost more then 100 d it cost $108 and we didn’t have the extra $8 and we looked in our wallets and we still couldn’t find spare money.
So the lady said we don’t have too pay the extra 8 dollars we were saved that day, what a great day that was.

No comments:

Post a Comment