Tuesday 4 June 2013

MY HEART WAS POUNDING - By Brylie

This story is the sole work of Brylie, Room15.

My heart was pounding in my ears I was gasping for breath then suddenly splash I had fallen in to a pond. Then all my boot camp friends ran back to me they said who’s lunch now. What do you mean help me out but they just stood there and read the sign. Muddy pond you will get wet stuck and you will become lunch for the ells it was to late I was out.  Claudia my boss ran to her car and drove it to the pond the girls lifted me in to the car and Claudia drove me to the hospital. The doctor told me that I would have to get an operation then he left the room. Claudia said I better tell the girls what’s happening. So she left. Then a handsome prince walked in. Need a hand with that ell no. I nearly fainted. He ripped the ell of my leg and then he kissed me I did not fell a thing and when he stood back I looked at my leg and it looked like nothing had happened. I stood up and thanked him and we walked out and lived happily ever after.     

7 comments:

  1. Awesome writing! There's a little bit that doesn't quite make sense.
    Ruby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw the bit that u said did not make sense thats because it has been deleted not to shore how.

      Brylie

      Delete
  2. Lovely to see you put so much thought and imagination into your work Brylie (Mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brylie, I love the introduction in this piece of writing because of the images that you have managed to paint with your words. I feel like I am there when I read it... There are places though that I found it hard to picture what you meant because you haven't used punctuation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops I was reading it and i saw some mistakes. I will ask Miss Kerr if I can fix it.


      Brylie

      Delete
  4. What a funny ending! It sounds like a half fairy tale and half horror.
    Next time, try to use some speech marks!

    Class 5A
    Albert pye Primary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advise i'll do that in my next pice.


      Brylie

      Delete