Tuesday 4 June 2013

DQ'd in Invercargill - By Jack.

This is the sole work of Jack, Room 15.
In Invercargill I was racing go karts. It was fun. The night before the race I had Burger King for tea and after tea Grandad and me went bowling. After bowling we went back to the hotel then we went to bed. In the morning it was freezing cold. We went to the track and we were the first ones there and we didn't have a key so we went to the beach and did donuts! We went back to the track and drove through the gate =`then`- we parked the car. We got the kart out of the car. We went through srutineering and went to drivers' briefing. We put my kart on the grid and Grandad started it for me. I was in second and my motor got checked for cheating and I got disqualified because I had too much carbon on my piston.

3 comments:

  1. Great job Jack

    Yum Burger King luck.

    whats a piston?


    Brylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your story Jack! What's carbon and what's a piston?

    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you win against your Granddad in bowling?

    Jackson

    ReplyDelete