Tuesday 2 April 2013

Roxy by Shanaye

    Roxy

My egg Roxy is one week old and has eyes like the ocean. Roxy loves One Direction and her favourite song is little things by One Direction. Roxys favourite treat is lollies and Roxy loves chicken for breakfast. Roxy always asks her mum for One Direction tickets but Roxy mum say “no” “But why mum” asks Roxy “Because 1.it is to expensive 2. You haven’t been working well and 3. You didn’t brush your shell on school photos” “Oh please” “No” “ You have been to naughty” “now go to your room right now” demanded Roxy’s mumHoney “hi sis” said Iggy running down the stairs.” What’s the matter” “ Mum wont let me go to the One Direction concert” sighed Roxy “ well” said Iggy “I guess I could convince mum to let you go” “Thanks” said Roxy “ mum” said Iggy “can I take Roxy to the One Direction concert” “ I hope she didn’t ask you to go” said Honey “of course she didn’t ask me to go, I want it to be a surprise” “ Ok hear is $200” “thanks mum” said Iggy “oh and hear is $70 to get on the aeroplane“ok” “thankyou” I will go and get Roxy. “so” said Roxy “can we go” “yip” “yay” said Roxy with excitement“when are we going?” “Now” “ lets go then”. But mum got board and decided to come too.

2 comments:

  1. that is kind that Iggy managed to get Roxy to go! :)
    Well done Shanaye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your story about your egg

    ReplyDelete