Sunday 7 April 2013

My Heart was Pounding - By Mackenzie


My heart was pounding in my ears and I was gasping for breath when suddenly…I got saved from drowning the lifeguard asked if I was ok I said yes but I did swallow a lot of water. I decided to stay in the shallow part Moana pool. I spotted a board and the more I got closer the further it got finaly I caught it I jumped on the board and I was happy until…the waves came. The waves pushed me off the board. The board had led me to the very deep bit of the pool I tried to scream for help. I thought for a secend I put one hand up a lifeguard saw me he grabbed his stick and he pulled me out of the pool. Thankyou so much I said. Maybe I should get out now and go in the much more shallow part of Moana pool.

6 comments:

  1. Mackenzie I hope that it was only a story!
    Loved the emotions you showed!
    Hugs Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Albert Pye Primary
    Wow, well done Mackenzie that is a great story. It is very chaotic I loved how you builded up the excitment, I would love you to put another story on this blog.

    Poppy C

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! Amazing story Mackenzie it really hooked me in. Shanaye :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that was awesome mackenzie it would be so cool if you put a mother story onto blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love you to put another story on the blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love you to put another story on the BLOG!!!!

    Jemma :)

    ReplyDelete