Tuesday 2 April 2013

Australia by Tiara


Well I have . I flew all the way to Australia , because it was one of my cousins 5th birthday and his hair cutting ceremony . His name is Tylah . When it was his birthday he had a hair cutting  ceremony it’s a family tradition it was a dress up party too.The birthday boy dressed up as Hulk smash I dressed up as a bumblebee.When it was cake time I was wondering what the cake looked like.I went up to look at the cake and I saw two AWESOME cakes with a big super hero sign on it . It was soooooo cool I had never seen a cake like that before . The next day I asked Tylah if he liked his short hair he said yes.After I asked him we packed up and said goodbye  to everyone and went back home.

2 comments:

  1. Tiara thanks for sharing that story. Hair cutting is a strong tradition in a number of cultures.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice story Tiara - well done. Mona

    ReplyDelete