Tuesday 2 April 2013

Finn by samuel



I met Finn at the school playground I was four and he was three. I took a look he had black hair, and blue eyes also a long rats tail down his neck. The reason we met was because my sister met his sister and they wanted a play date. I asked him if he wanted to play? He said “yes”. So we went off then we saw his friend Isaac, he asked if he could play? We didn’t want to hurt his feelings but we wanted to play by ourselves so we said yes and told him to count to ten then we ran and hid since it was all most the school fair, the crates were there so we hid behind those thinking he wouldn’t find. Us but he did so we were forced to tell him but. Then our mums called so we didn’t have to I said seeya “bye” he said. So we’ve been friends ever since.

3 comments:

  1. It starts off good at the start but confusing at the middle and end.

    Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Samuel it is hard to include everyone sometimes it is best to be honest! :)
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like the way you described Finn at the start of the recount,Samuel.
    Jane your grandma from Motueka.

    ReplyDelete